Legal Services For Banks, Businesses And Public Bodies
The legal team at Cashe Coudrain & Bass is known for its ability to help clients with legal issues in a range of industries across southeast Louisiana. Our attorneys are experienced in a variety of practice areas related to commerce, real estate and government. Some of the key services we provide include:
- Representing banks in corporate transactions and general matters
- Serving the construction industry in both residential and commercial projects
- Providing legal counsel for public bodies
- Representing financial institutions and financial services entities
- Working as approved title and settlement services providers for the real estate industry
- Counseling homeowners’ associations on liens, collections and other legal matters
Our collective knowledge base allows us to provide commercial law counsel to diverse industries and businesses. Click the names below to read more about CCB Attorneys working in Commercial Law:
Contract Lawyers Serving Public Bodies, Business And Real Estate
A large part of our practice involves drafting, auditing and reviewing legal documents. From loan agreements and transactional forms to articles of incorporation, our attorneys can assist with all of your legal contract and document needs. The scope of our attorney’s experience and skills provides us insights into best practices on drafting contracts and other types of legal documents that you won’t find at other law firms.
For Experienced And Respected Legal Counsel, Contact Cashe Coudrain & Bass
To discuss your organization’s legal needs with one of the experienced attorneys at Cashe Coudrain & Bass, schedule a consultation by calling 985-542-6848 or by filling out our online contact form.