Patrick G. Coudrain
- Wills and Successions
- Homeowners Association Liens/Collections
- Personal Injury
- Contracts and Commercial Law
- Public Bodies Law
- Real Estate & Property Disputes
- Trial Advocacy
Patrick G. Coudrain is a Hammond, Louisiana native and St. Thomas Aquinas High School graduate, class of 2007, where he was a member of the 2007 STA State Championship basketball team. Patrick graduated from Louisiana Tech University in 2011 with a B.A. in Marketing.
Patrick obtained his Juris Doctorate in 2015 from Loyola University of New Orleans where he was a member of the Loyola Moot Court Program and competed in New Orleans and New York City as an Oralist for the Duberstein Bankruptcy Law Team. Patrick also served on the Student Bar Association and was a member of the St. Thomas More Loyola Law School American Inn of Court.
While in law school, Patrick worked as a law clerk for the firm beginning in 2011 before becoming an associate attorney in the fall of 2015. He was then accepted as a Partner of the firm in January 2023. He is an active member of the Hammond Kiwanis Club where he served as the President of the Club in 2020-2021 and currently serves on its Board. Further, Patrick was named the 2016-2017 New Kiwanian of the Year by the Hammond Kiwanis Club.
Patrick also serves on the OPTIONS, Inc. Advisory Board where he served as its Chairman from 2019-2021 and is a member of the local Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center Advisory Council. He was named the 2018-2019 Distinguished Graduate by Holy Ghost Catholic School in Hammond and was honored by the Daily Star as one of the Future 40 Under 40 Leaders in 2018.
Patrick was selected as a 2022 & 2023 Rising Star by Super Lawyers for excellence in law practice. Patrick was selected as a member of the 25th class of Leadership Tangipahoa for 2022-2023. Patrick is a member of Holy Ghost Catholic Church in Hammond as well as an avid Saints and Pelicans fan. Patrick is married to Jasmine Hyde Coudrain and has three children.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Juris Doctorate - 2015
- Honors: Loyola Moot Court Program, Member
- Honors: Duberstein Bankruptcy Law Team, Oralist
- Honors: Student Bar Association
- Honors: St. Thomas More Loyola Law School American Inn of Court, Member
- St. Thomas Aquinas High School
- Honors: STA State Championship basketball team
- Honors: two-time state qualifier for the STA golf team
- Louisiana Tech University
- B.A. - 2011
- Honors: Student Government Association, Member
- Honors: Student Recruiters
- Honors: Student Advancement
- Honors: Orientation Student Leader
- Honors: Kappa Alpha Order fraternity, President
- Major: Marketing
- Hammond Kiwanis Club, President
- Hammond Kiwanis Club, Advisory Board, Member
- OPTIONS, Inc. Advisory Board, President
- St. Thomas Aquinas High School Alumni Board, Member
- Local Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center Advisory Council
Current Employment Position
- New Kiwanian of the Year, Hammond Kiwanis Club 2022-2023
- Distinguished Graduate, Holy Ghost Catholic School
- Future 40 Under 40 Leaders, Daily Star